Total Pageviews

Saturday 11 December 2010

Movies must see

Okay so here are just a few movies which are my absolute fave, I love them no matter how many times I watch them over and over, I don’t know what it is about them which make them so amazing.
Accepted- This is a hilariously funny movie that made me laugh most of the way through. I just wish all schools could be like that.
Trailer
A Cinderella story- Okay so I know that the storyline is pretty rubbish but Chad!!!! Yes I know it is totally shallow but I love him in this, although he does seem to play the same role over and over, Sporty but with a brain and a heart.

Bend it like Beckham- Okay this is a great feel good film and I love all the characters in this. This is a great film and it is one of Kiera Knightley’s earliest so definitely check it out.

Bring it on all or nothing- Now this is the best bring it on movie of all of them. I know some of you might see it as a bit racist, mind you most of these movies are racist but this one does it in a funny light hearted way. I love all the cheers in this movie.

Centre stage- I love this one because it is a real feel good movie of no one thought she could do it buts she did it. Then there is the fact that as well as it being a great dance movie there is drama as well, and an actual storyline.

Cheaper by the dozen- This is the remake I am afraid, I don’t have much patience with black and white films and Steve Martin is great. All the kids are also great comedic actors, especially the twin boys.

Coach carter- This is great feel good film, though it did make me cry on more than one occasion, the whole cast is amazing and the soundtrack just pushes it over the edge into amazingness.

Coyote ugly- This is another great movie about growing up and finding your way in the world, and if I had a choice this would be the way to do it. The music is also amazing.

Cruel Intentions- This is one of the greatest movies I have ever seen and you have to see it! There are some great people in this as well.

Domino- This is one of the most confusing stories ever but once you have got your head round it is truly amazing.

Easy a- I know I have gone on and on about this movie but I do think it is amazing and if you get the chance defitely check it out.

Erin Brokovich- This is one of the best movies ever, the fact that Julia Roberts is in it just makes the storyline come alive. It actually makes me cry every time, but there are some great lines in there as well.

Gracie’s choice- This is one of the best movies of all time and you have to see it. Kristen Bell is amazing in this movie, she is so believable and the drama and the storyline and well everything about this movie is excellent and inspiration.

Greta- Hilary duff is amazing in this and this is the first film I have a lot of respect for her about. The writing is excellent and I love nearly all the lines. Evan Ross is also in this and he is pretty amazing as well, the fact that he is hot is an added bonus.

Hackers- This is one of Angelina Jolie’s first movies and although she does not play a massive role in this film she is still amazing. The storyline is there and all the characters work well together.

Law abiding citizen- I love this movie because it was an amazing thriller. The twists and turns in the plotline was great and you don’t know anything until the very last second, by the end you have swapped sides so many times you are dizzy. Gerard Butler is great in this; this is just the right kind of movie for him.

Legally blonde- Okay so for all you guys out there this may not appeal but this is a total girl power movie and I love every second of it.
http://www.evtv1.com/player.aspx?itemnum=6915
Long lost son- I love this movie, it is so heart warming and of course because it has Chace Crawford in it, and another plus because he lives near the beach as a boater, he spends half the movie topless!

Million dollar baby- Okay so this is one of the saddest movies I have ever seen but I still love it, the whole cast are amazing and they have an amazing chemistry.

Pretty woman- this is one of my fave movies ever and I can always watch it no matter what mood I am in and it will make me feel good. I know it is a little old and may not appeal to you but give it a chance it is one of my best.

Raise your voice- Check it out it is a real feel good film. There is no way you can watch the first bit without crying but it will leave you feeling better at the end.

Raising Helen- This is another really sad at the start but gets better, I love everything about this movie especially Hayden, she is amazing in this and Kate Hudson lights up the screen.

Save the last dance- This is a really good dance movie and I think that I could watch this over and over again, although the follow up was really bad.

Step up- This movie is just amazing with some great music and dance numbers. It also helps that Channing Tatum was in it. This film will make you laugh, cry and cringe all within the space of less than two hours.

Stick it- Okay so I have already spoken about this one in another post so I am not going to repeat myself again.

Sweet home Alabama- I love this film, the leading man is so hot but it is not just a romantic comedy, there is an actual story going on.

Ten things I hate about you- This is one of the amazing movies which although the fashion is now horribly out of date and no one would ever have that hair cut, I still love it.

The bounty Hunter- I love this mainly because of Gerard Butler but also because Jennifer Aniston is a great comedic actress.

The private lives of Pippa Lee- Now there is quite a complicated story behind all of this but give it a chance it is amazing.

The proposal- This is an awesome movie, Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds have a great chemistry on screen and the on-going hilarious commentary is amazing.

The shawshank redemption – Now I know that this is another really old movie but there is just something about this which keeps you hooked, maybe it’s because you want to know how everything is supposed to work but it is amazingly clever.

The ugly truth- I love this movie, the combination of Katherine Heigl and Gerard Butler is comedy genius, and I fall in love with Gerard Butler every time he opens his mouth.

Twilight- Now I know most of you will be like what is she thinking. Although the main cast is not as great in this movie, the supporting cast is good enough to keep me entertained, especially Cam Gigandet

What a girl wants- This is another great feel good movie and one of Amanda Bynes best movies, it also helps for those of you who are into him that Colin Firth, and if he is just a little too old for you then look no further than Oliver James.



No comments:

Post a Comment

As always please comment, suggest, ask...