Total Pageviews

Sunday 7 November 2010

This weeks review


Firstly I was glad to see that Ryan actually has some balls. Life Unexpected this week was amazing, it is on again tonight at 7pm on E4.


I was glad to see that Haley is feeling a lot better than what she was, and it because of this Jamie was a lot happier and i just love his smile so that was all good. I think it is the first time i have ever seen these characters in the snow, and I have to say that it was quite hilarious, there is no way that Quinn could have walked to the local cafe in just a fur hat and I Tiny bikini. And the big cliff hanger was quite scary although they must survive otherwise they have to find more main cast characters but I liked the drama.
 

Spooks was also really good this week although I really like Lucas and i really don't want to have him leave but looking at the promo for next week’s episode i don't think we will be seeing him again in this season although it is the season finale so we may not be seeing any of them again- which would be a bit sad as this is my fave BBC programme.

Okay so then there is The Vampire Diaries which was way good this week although Stefan and Elena really annoyed me with their whole little secret I love you messages, I could have strangled them both. Then there was Damon- I loved him in this episode. Then there is the whole werewolf/ vampire alliance going on with Katherine and the uncle.


Gossip Girl- Now this was by far the best episode this season, mainly because there were so many great Blair and Chuck scenes- and yes they did get it on in the last moments of this week’s episode and i was so excited! Yay we really need to see more of them! I do feel a bit bad for Dan though- we definitely need more Jenny in our lives.

I have caught up with Pretty Little liars and like I said last week, this show is getting better and better, i love all the characters! Particularly Aria!


I am also loving Leverage now, I have really got into all the characters and love the developing chemistry between them all, I am interested to see how it will turn out.


Human target is also getting better although i am starting to like the computer geek guy more than the main guy, he just has such an amazing sense of humour!

The mentalist this week was also very good, although I think it will always be good so long as long as they keep Jane doing his whole sarcastic bit and Cho’s one liners.

Make it or break it was really good this week and it was good to see them all let their hair down, although I don’t see how Lauren is ever going to get along with the others again, especially Kaylie. I think it is quite hilarious though how Emily has all these guys lining up and not one of them is hot hot, they are all just okay.

 Okay so i know it was really quick this week, i have just been so busy. Hopefully i will be back to normal by next week.
 Jemzxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

As always please comment, suggest, ask...