Total Pageviews

Monday 30 May 2011

What's on...

Okay so I thought I would do like I have done in the past a little list of all the things I am watching at the moment, now this is quite and extensive list so of course I am running behind on something's but I will catch up soon, I hope, okay so here goes:

Everyday:
One Tree Hill 6am E4 (Of course I record this one and leave it for later in the day.) Okay so they have just started to show this from season 1 again, i believe it was the third episode today.
Wildfire 7.35am E4 Okay so this is showing around again and i believe it is in around about the second or third season now, anyway it is really good so you should definitely check it out.






Gilmore Girls 9.25am E4 Okay so i have watched this show again and again and it never gets old, it is now showing the sixth season i believe and you should definitely check out my on going commentary if you haven't already. Here.
Heartland 12.10pm E4 Okay so they have finally started to show more than the first season on E4 and I am so grateful, i love this show.
Numbers 6pm 5USA Okay so i only jumped on this bandwagon recently but I have really got into it, it is just showing season 4 at the moment but i managed to jump in somewhere at the end of season 3 without being lost.
Numbers 11.35pm ITV3 Okay so this is showing a later season and has just started season 5.




Monday:
Glee 9pm E4: Okay so this will be finishing pretty soon in fact in a couple of weeks.
Made in Chelsea 10pm E4: This is a pretty new series and it channel 4's answer to the only way is Essex and i have to say that I think it is so much better.

Tuesday:
90210 9pm E4: Okay so this is the last week of this.



Wednesday:
Dark Blue 9pm 5USA: Okay so this will be finishing pretty soon, and that will be the end of it, they are not making a season 3, a shame i think because this was getting really good.


Thursday:
Parenthood 10pm 5*: Okay so this is newish series although they have finished season 2 in the US they are still only showing the start of seaon 1 here.




Friday:
The Mentalist 9pm Channel 5: Okay so this is my weekend fix, i don't think this programme will ever get old.
Have I got news for you 9pm BBC One: Okay so i don't really follow the news but i do love this show.


Saturday:


Sunday: 
Desperate Housewives I usually catch up with this when I have time online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As always please comment, suggest, ask...