Total Pageviews

Monday 20 September 2010

Life Unexpected Premiere

Okay so i have been waiting so long for this programme to air over here, and it did not disappoint. Lux (Brittany Robertson) is a great actress and has a really interesting back story which I cannot wait to get to know. I have always loved Shiri Appleby but in this she is just phenomenal. The storyline was great and the one liners were hilarious, it has a almost dark comedy which makes the ultimately quite sad storyline uplifting and in some parts funny. I can see things going very wrong, I mean Cate and Baze sleeping together again when she is practically engaged is just going to come out at some point, I can see myself feeling very sorry for Ryan. Anyway if you have not yet checked out this programme you have to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

As always please comment, suggest, ask...