Total Pageviews

Friday 17 September 2010

Oh, the gossip

Yay i have just found out that Gossip Girl will be returning to our screens in the UK next Thursday with Chuck Bass apparently alive and well. :) Thank god they are coming back i was missing the GG lads. I have been watching the trailer for Chace Crawfords new movie Twelve over and over again in hopes of seeing it properly soon. . I have loved Chace in all the things he has done so far particularly 'Long Lost Son' with Craig Sheffer, who played Keith in One tree hill before being killed of by his brother, Oh the drama! I haven't caught up on One Tree Hill recently but hope to do so this weekend. Anyway back to the point, the GG lads. I am so glad they didn't kill of Chuck. I love his character and Ed Westwick, his voice just makes me weak. If the same is true for you, you have to see season 3's bloopers there is a great bit in there with Ed swapping between his American and British accent and i still can't decide which is sexier. Anyways take a look for yourselves.
Much love Jem xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

As always please comment, suggest, ask...