Total Pageviews

Saturday 9 July 2011

Okay guys, i know i am really late with this one but i have just been so busy, so forgive me.

I Can't See You But I Know You're There
Okay so Haley is still writing to Lucas, I don't know but I think this is going to get annoying pretty quickly. Come On Haley just go and knock the door down, find them quick before its too late. LOL Mouth you always make things lighter. Poor Brooke, i really hope they clear this mess up quickly. HaHa I think that's hilarious, I'm actually starting to like Alex. Yes Haley you go break in, you have to find them, okay maybe not like that, poor Haley. Yes see we have to save them.               Okay so I am in love with this theme tune, I might even say that it is better sung by other people. Poor Haley. Okay so this whole Alex thing is going to get hilarious, I see a cat fight in the near future. Okay can I just say that Jamie has to be one of the best characters on this show, him and Julian are awesome. 
Quinn! No don't die yet, you were just becoming someone I could actually like. HaHa we have to have more scenes with Jamie and Julian, they are amazing together.                                                                 Okay can i just say that One Tree Hill gets far too much use out of that observation room in the hospital, the amount of blood and guts those characters have left in that surgery surely it needs to be revamped by now? 
I Love Brooke and Haley together, i can't believe after everything they have been through they have not fallen out in a really bad way. Nope, you can have as many heartfelt conversations you were still boring together. LOL Mouth, i love you!!!!!                                                               Wow i never really realised how close Nathan and Clay really are. Poor Haley, her and her sister do not deserve this after everything. 
Yay Brooke way to break the silence. Although i like the way your getting along with your mum, don't ruin it. 

See Quinn, Clay loves you but Haley needs you, come on they can't kill you off yet. 

Woah cliff hanger or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment

As always please comment, suggest, ask...