Total Pageviews

Tuesday 26 July 2011

One Tree Hill 26/07

Nobody taught us to Quit
Yay, back again, sorry i am not getting these out on time, it just never seems to work out for me.
Yay Haley, you really are helping someone. Poor Brooke but I think you are doing the right thing. Wow Jamie, that's hilarious, I would have the exact same reaction I think.
It's nice to see some Nathan and Mouth bonding, we don't get to see that very often, he's also right Mouth, you totally did the right thing. I think if this show goes down after the next season I would totally watch the Jamie spin off, he is like one of the best characters.
 Ooops the wrong thing to say Victoria, haha I think prison is sending you loopy tbh.
OMG WTF is this song, this is such a bad cover, this is awful.
Yay Julian, you and Jamie are hilarious. I can totally see Julian chasing butterfly's with his man bag!
Poor Nathan, after Clay's whole speech, that must have been really horrible, it's good that Clays such a good friend.
LOL, under a random bridge, really? Haha Haley, so true.
Okay so i am so glad that Mia got to stick around, she is hilarious. Wow Mouth, that is hilarious, I think you and Julian would make a totally cute couple.
LOL Mouth, really natural, Haha Chase, I would think he was smoking as well. Nathan, you idiot you definitely avoid things. OMG this is the crossover episode, I have just realised, RIP Life Unexpected. Yay, new Bromance bonding over a new business, yay, good to see him recovering. Poor Jamie that must be horrible, it's good that Haley is there.
YES Brooke! You were totally right to dump your mother for that. Yay, happily ever after, with Confetti as well! Poor Chase, what a horrible way to find out, Yes Alex, you definitely should have told him.
Aww wasn't that nice of Nathan to clean up for you, although probably still quite horrible. Press conferences all around then? Yay Mouth McFadden.







Okay so i guess that's it,
Until next week guys, 



No comments:

Post a Comment

As always please comment, suggest, ask...